Monday 13 February 2012

Small gig this Saturday evening 18 Feb

I received a phone call today from someone that saw us perform years ago at a party at my house here in the Gap. They'd like us to play briefly this Saturday evening during a birthday party here in the Gap.

We discussed it over the phone and it sounds like fun, but what makes it really interesting is the 'payment' she offered: for the samba school to stay at her property in the bush some 2 hours north of Brisbane one weekend, where we could play without problems, do some canoeing, etc etc. I was thinking this would be a great weekend away for us all, somewhere later this year!

So, please drop me a note asap if you can play this Saturday, somewhere between 7pm - 8pm here in the Gap. I'll need to let her know Wednesday evening.

4 comments:

Darren Gray said...

It is a Roar home game so it is an unfortunate no from Selina and I

Elwin said...

Sorry mate... I have plans already for Saturday night. Hope to be there for rehearsals this Thursday...

Byron said...

Hi Remko,
I have bought tickets to Roar Game...put me down as a maybe

Brian D. said...

I'll be in Hobart . No can play.